Friday, June 3, 2011

Course Reflections

1) What was the one assignment that was fun to do and why? what did you learn from this assignment?
I found the class debates and class acting fun. Even though I am not so good at acting it was interesting. Time seems to fly by quicker. I also learned that although some people might not like class debates you gotta do them because your grade depends on them even if it is extra credit. Every point counts! Another thing I gained some insight was on how men and boys think towards themselves and other females.

2) What was the one assignment that you did not care for? why?
Actually, I enjoyed all the class assignments, from the photo discription to the group reserch paper#2.

3) Do you think, overall, Blogger was a useful tool for this class? In what ways?
Blogger was very usefull it saved me and my friend lots of paper. It also allowed me to communicate with my classmates.
4) Describe one kind of assignment or task that we did NOT do that you either did on your own OR an assignment you would have liked to have done, or a TYPE of assignment you would have liked to have done more of?
Class debates! I love them.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your feedback, Claudia. I'm glad you enjoyed the class activities and assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to the emerging technological progress and changing viewpoints, students have to pick only the latest sources for their bibliography. Click good bibliography to find more!

    ReplyDelete