Friday, May 20, 2011

Blog Post #11 Grazians reading

Today, my best friend Claudia described to me, her weekend. She told me how she went alone to the bar since her date had bailed on her. She had also had a couple of drinks because she was so nervous. Hence, describes why she was dancing alone that night at the bar. Until a guy approached her and asked her to dance. Something that had never happened to her before, not even since prom.

Claudia: Oh Em Gee! That night was amazing. I was like dancing alone minding my own business and then comes this hunk. Tall, dark, and handsome just the way I like them and asks ME! to dance with HIM!. ME! can you believe it? I think I'm in love. Nobody has ever asked me out to dance EVER! And after the club he drove me in his 2011 Beammer and took me to his place because he said I had had to much to drink. He even worried about me...gosh!

Betty: Uh...Claudia are you sure he wasn't just trying to take you home and take advantage of you? Most men do that you know? They go to the bar or club accompanied by a friend. Then they check out the premises pick a target and ATTACK! like wild beasts.

Claudia: Oh Nooo hes not like that. We danced so slow together and whispered sweet little nothings in my ear. Then when we were at his house he made me a sandwich and tucked me in bed and we spooned the whole night.

Betty: Well girl I hope things work out with you and him just watch out. I really care about you. I dont want you to get hurt again.

Claudia: Thanks I think hes the one though.

1 comment:

  1. This dialog has a happy ending which is great. As Claudia's experience illustrates, love can happen anywhere, even in a club and there are still nice guys/gentlemen out there. Your choice of words and tone effectively captures the conversation between two very distinct characters. But what does Betty mean or what is she alluding to when she says "I don't want you to get hurt again"? Add a little more.

    ReplyDelete